About btw ily
I shoot weddings that are less about tradition and more about what you two think is awesome. Which could be offering beer lights instead of champagne, rocking your tattoos with your wedding dress or just kicking off your shoes and slaying the dance floor!
I love creating videos that have an arty cinematic and documentary feel to them with lots of slow motion and great music. I’ll spend your wedding day documenting the day as it unfolds and focus on capturing candids rather than heaps of posed shots. It’s all about the connection between the two of you.
And I really believe that a song can make the difference between a video that’s great and one that’s average, so I spend a lot of time choosing songs that suit you both.
btw ily is just me and my name is Peter Evjan, a Swede living in Melbourne since 2012. My wife and I left Sweden because, even though it’s an amazing country, the cold and the dark drove us nuts.
Here's my standard pricing. However, I'm very flexible and will tailor my work to your wedding. Get in touch with me and we'll take it from there!
- 9 hours of continuous coverage
- highlight video with one song (chosen by me)
- parts of vows/speeches included in the highlight video
- music licensing fee included
Vows and speeches
- video of the full vows and speeches
- add-on to the standard coverage
- delivered as a separate video file
- any extra time required in addition to the included 9 hours